Some recent reviews, essays and articles
- Do Jerks Make Better Leaders? Washington Post “On Leadership” section, Sept. 7, 2012
- When a Dictionary Could Outrage, The New York Times Book Review, Sept. 23, 2011.
- Review of You Are What You Speak, by Robert Lane Greene, The New York Times Book Review, April 1, 2011.
- Review of James Gleick’s The Information, New York Times Book Review, 3/18/11.
- Counting on Google Books“ (on “Cultuomics”). The Chronicle of Higher Education, 12/16/10.
- Google Book Search: A Disaster for Scholars. Chronicle Review, 8/31/10. [NB: not my title] See also Tramas y Texturas, 10.
- The Shadow of Language (Versus, 107-108, 2008)
For my scholarly publications and older stuff, see my old pubs page here.